By participating in this online photo course, you will be taken on a photographic journey.
Bettina will help you grow in your photography skills and become a master of your camera.
This program consists of 4 modules: Focus, exposure triangle, shutter speed and aperture. These are the most important elements in order to be in full control of your camera and to master any light situation.
Become part of the BSP online community where you can give and receive feedback. Learn from a pro in your free 20 minute one-to-one session and unleash your full photography potential.
This course is designed for people who want to learn the basics of photography and its fundamental concepts. This course will give you enough understanding on all the necessary components of photography with suitable exercises at the end of each module.
All you need is a Camera that has manual settings and the desire to learn to paint a picture using a camera. We welcome everyone wanting to further their understanding of photography and the core principles that will forward your passion whether for hobbyist or aspiring professional
- If you finally want to use your camera correctly and master every light situation with the correct camera settings
- You will take a great photos for your business or Social Media
- You will not to be overwhelmed with lots of theory
- If you are bored of snapping and are ready for taking photos in your own signature style
- The flexibility, that will allow you to complete course in your own time, wherever you are
- You will have access to camera setting To Go which are handy and always ready to shoot
- You will get professional feedback regarding your photos
- You will go on a photo journey through Berlin even if you don’t live in berlin, you will be able to explore your city in the same way
- You will have fun converting the theory into hands-on exercises
- You will use your camera correctly and master every light situation with the correct camera settings
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 78
- Assessments Yes